Executive Coaching with Evan Hackel
For years, high-achieving executives have turned to Evan Hackel for advice. And with good reason. Evan has led multi-million-dollar companies . . . founded new companies and led them to prosper . . . and served as a consultant to some of the most successful executives in the world.
Along the way, success-oriented leaders have asked Evan questions like, “You saw what my company needed to do . . . now can you tell me what I need to do to succeed in my life and career?”
In response to a growing demand, Ingage Consulting is now offering one-on-one personal coaching services with Evan. Now your opportunity to work with a coach who can help you take your success to the highest level.
To Achieve Top-Level Success, You Need to Coach with Evan
How can you benefit from working with Evan? Before you answer that question, please read these two quotes.
“Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast, or a bridge player . . . We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
– Bill Gates, founder and former CEO of Microsoft and co-director of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, TED Talk, 2016
“Every famous athlete, every famous performer, has somebody who’s a coach, someone who can watch what they’re doing and say, `is that what you really meant?’ and give them perspective. The one thing which people are really never good at is seeing themselves as others see them. The coach really, really helps.”
– Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google, TED talk, 2016
Bill Gates and Eric Schmidt are two of the most brilliant executives of the last 50 years. Why do they work with coaches? It’s because they know that only a dedicated, professional coach can give them the objective advice they need to hear.
Your best friend can’t give you that kind of advice. Neither can your spouse, partner, children, or colleagues. Only a coach can. A coaching relationship is focused, unique, confidential and completely focused on your success. It is all about improving your success and effectiveness . . . no one else’s.
Isn’t it time for you to transform your leadership, success, and career? Let Evan take you to the next level.
Your professional working relationship with Evan is unique. It is all about you.
You can ask questions like these . . .
- “I have been really good at doing my work up until now but now I need to become great . . . how do I get there?”
- “It’s time to start my own company and make my dream real . . . how do I move ahead?”
- “I have outgrown what my current company offers . . . what do I do now?”
- “I have never led a company through the acquisition of another company . . . what new tools do I need to add to my toolbox.”
- “I’ve got a very capable leadership team but it’s not delivering . . . how can I shake them up?”
- “My professional style and attitude might need some adjusting . . . what issues should I be looking at, and what resources do I need?”
And Evan will ask you questions like these . . .
- “Are you focusing on your genuine life priorities . . . are you sure?”
- “Tell me about how you delegate . . . could that be a reason why your team is stalled?”
- “Who are you, what is your personal brand . . . and is it working for you?”
- “Have you thought about your big goals lately . . . are you still focused on achieving them?”
Meet Your Coach . . .
“At a certain level most people know the answers to their problems or challenges – great coaches guide them to new levels of insight and open new paths to success.” – Evan Hackel
Evan Hackel, creator of the concept of Ingaged Leadership, is a visionary business leader and author who has brought about transformational change in multimillion-dollar companies that have included CCA Global and Flooring America. A consultant to some of the most accomplished executives in North America, Evan is Founder and Principal of Ingage Consulting, a consulting firm focused on improving the performance of franchises and all business organizations. Evan also serves as CEO of Tortal Training, the leading developer of eLearning solutions for companies in all sectors. He is author of the new book Ingaging Leadership.
Evan’s insightful, focused, results-oriented coaching will lead you to new levels of success.
Take the Next Step
To start coaching with Evan today, use this Contact Form or at (781) 569-5900.