Hear Evan Hackel talk about his book Ingaging Leadership . . .
“Ingaging Leadership is a timely and eminently practical book that will definitely help leaders to improve their ability to bring out the best in others. The strategies and case studies Evan Hackel shares are relevant to businesses of all shapes and sizes.”
– Greg Nathan, author of Profitable Partnerships and Founder, Franchise Relationship Institute
Do you have holiday gifts to buy? If you do, we would like to make a suggestion. A copy of the book Ingaging Leadership by Evan Hackel will make a perfect and much-appreciated gift for everyone on your business giving list. If you order now, you can get all your business gift-buying done with just one click.
About Ingaging Leadership
In Ingaging Leadership, our Founder Evan Hackel lays out the positive philosophy of Ingagement that he has used to help hundreds of leaders boost profits, motivate people to excel, and build greater organizational success.
”Ingagement is a leadership philosophy for those who believe that it is not enough to tell people what to do, but to involve their minds, creativity and even their emotions,” Hackel writes. “When you align people and create an organization where everyone works together in partnership, that organization becomes vastly more successful.”
Leaders who have put the philosophy of Ingagement into practice have reported the following benefits…
- An enhanced ability to spend more time on the activities that build profits and success
- Increased employee motivation, loyalty, retention, and commitment to company values
- An improved flow of innovative new ideas from employees at every level
- Inspiring leadership, built on keen listening skills and other Ingagement activities, that gets the right things done and increases profits, customer satisfaction, and ultimate success
To Learn More and Order
CLICK HERE to learn more about Ingaging Leadership, download a sample chapter, or order copies from Amazon.com.