Denver in December . . .
Your Time to Take Your Franchise’s Success to New Heights at the Ingage Franchise OPS
This year’s Franchise Operations Performance Summit is happening on December 7th and 8th at the new Westin Denver Airport Hotel and Conference Center. It’s a unique, intimate, interactive, two-day, intensive learning experience for the franchise operations executive . . . a conference like no other.
Here’s what makes OPS different from any other franchising conference . . .
- OPS is attended by an exclusive groupof senior executives from the franchise industry – the CEOs, COOs and VPs who lead their franchises, face the biggest challenges, and make a difference.
- OPS discussions and issues are defined by you. You and other participants tell the conference organizers the critical issues you want to explore – and the content is customized for you.
- OPS offers a bigger return on your time investment than any other franchise conference. After just one day at the 2015 OPS, one participant summed it up, “I left with a full plate of objectives that will keep me busy all year.”
What You Need to Know
- Wednesday and Thursday, December 7th and 8th
- Starts at noon on Wednesday, ends at 3:00 on Thursday, packs a ton of transformational learning into only 27 hours
- Fly in, learn, and fly out . . . thanks to the Westin’s airport location
Early Bird Savings End Soon . . . Register Today